Mentorship program is one of the ways to pay it forward.
- Become a Mentor: Want to share your expertise, contribute, give back and support junior Alumni and/or students at the Institute.
- Connect with a Mentor: To seek career counselling, tips and benefit from experience.
Careers and Jobs
- Contribute on blogs, posts regarding career advancement,
- Lateral career rotations
- Skill development
- Professional certification tips
- Post a career advancement or job opportunity
- Search and apply for available jobs.
Share information on the non-profit initiatives you are working on or would like to contribute.
- Not-for-profit causes
- Social community drives/initiatives
- Blood donation drives
- Alumni Fund (to help support distressed Alumni families in case of emergency).
Engage with Sri Balaji Society
As an Alumni, engage with Sri Balaji Society – your alma mater.
- As a visiting faculty
- Conduct workshop
- Participate as a guest speaker at National Seminars
- Serve as an expert panelist – admissions
- Share internship/company project studies opportunities at your company
- Share campus placement opportunities
- Support Company Interface Programs